Vintage Dirt Bike Q & A

Anything and everything about Vintage Dirt Bikes! After you Register, email nathan@alp-sys.com and let me know so I can activate you.
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:38 pm 
I need a set of rear blinkers for my mt250. I am sure honda did not make a set of turn signal just for the MT250. So what other models will fit my bike. I saw a set of cb rear turn signal on ebay they look like they would fit. But I have nothing to compare with. help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:02 am 

I see that they are listed in the latest Dennis Catalog. 74-76 MT250. I don't know if it includes the post called a "stay" part number 33441-455-670. I bought a set on E bay but they had a lot of rust. I ended up salvaging some parts off them an mixing with my originals. Got me through inspection but one stay looks pretty nasty. I'd like to replace with something after market that would have some flex that will handle some minor impact in a fall. Most stuff out there is 12 volt. I don't know if they will accept a 6 volt bulb. If your going stock you will also need the rubber insert and metal clip that mount on the frame.

Post subject: mt 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:00 pm 
Dennis catalog ??????????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:30 am 
"Dennis Kirk"

http://www.denniskirk.com

Post subject: Woops!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:37 pm 

Sorry - Guess I forgot the rest. Dennis Kirk. You can go to their web page but they aren't listed on line. They are in the latest catalog. Give them a call or send them an e-mail. If they can't find it let me know and I'll send you their part number.

http://www.denniskirk.com